Garmin Edge 810 GPS computer, boxed w/ accessories SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling a very nice Garmin Edge 810 GPS computer which is just over 12 months old and has covered just 49 rides in total. This model still currently sells on the Garmin website for £319.99 without the extras. It comes with everything in the first photo - its original box with quick start manual and literature, UK and EU mains charger, USB sync cable, 2 x Garmin standard 'quarter-turn' mounts (with loads of fitting bands), a genuine Garmin soft shell case, a hard travel case (non-Garmin) and two new ScreenGuard clear screen protectors specifically to fit this model. It has the Garmin basemap but as ever, it's recommended that you install the free Open Street Map (OSM) onto a Micro SD card which will allow you to choose your region (UK, northern Europe, etc). Of course, you can install any other free or subscription-based maps to suit your own preferences and requirements.

I'd been using the 800 for a while and upgraded to this one in July. I've now just upgraded again to the 1000 for the larger screen. The 810 has Bluetooth so you can connect to LiveTrack through Garmin Connect (this was important to me as I ride a lot on my own and don't always plan my routes/tell my family where I'm going!), plus it can be set to automatically upload your ride to Strava the moment you finish, if your phone is nearby. It does turn-by-turn navigation very effectively, particularly if used with a free OSM map on memory card, and it can display live Strava segments if you have Premium subscription. This unit has the latest firmware version installed via Garmin Express and it will be factory reset before sale.

I bought this unit early this summer from its original owner (who purchased it from Evans Cycles in October 2016). He put 39 rides on it and since I've owned it I've done 10 rides on it since so this unit really hasn't had much use. It is in virtually immaculate condition since it's had a screen protector fitted from new and was also only ever used with the Garmin soft shell case. I've just removed the screen protector so you can confirm for yourself that the screen is in perfect condition, but 2 new ones are included. Battery life is great and GPS tracking is excellent.

Reduced to £145 plus postage SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_3004 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3004 (Custom).JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_3010 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3010 (Custom).JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 455
  • IMG_2998 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_2998 (Custom).JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 455
Re: Garmin Edge 810 GPS computer, boxed w/ accessories

First and final price reduction to £145 plus the cost of the postage service of your choice

Back