Garmin Edge 705 and Gatwick airport

ak ok.

I go know WTF, FFS and a few others.

FYI, if it was ECM I would advise cycling faster.

Richard

Neil":5wpawim0 said:
TGR":5wpawim0 said:
ECM = electronic counter measures

They are electronic waves used to disrupt explosive devices but they affect almost all radio communications and mobile phone signals and other bits and bobs.

Richard

p.s. What is FGS?

And WTF is WTF.

Oh.

As you were.

There just had to be some mischief to the wording scottmac's post I can't look at that and think he wasn't 'aving a larf.
For all those South of Birmingham; I was 'avon' a larf ;)

LOL

I am further norff - Norn Iron to be exact - think Irishman? Perhaps!

Have a great weekend,

Richard

hamster":d4dc80o9 said:
As is was the rough surface, I suspect that the battery contacts bounced and it lost power. Garmins were notorious for poor battery spring design in the past leading to glitching.

Two lots of power lines near me always cause my Cateye wireless computer to read low briefly.
I ride the Worth Way and lots of off-road and nowt happens to the Garmin, but every time I pass this patch by Gatwick it shuts down. :cry:

Re:

Rod.jpg

Spooky. :p

scottmac":3zp40esw said:
hamster":3zp40esw said:
As is was the rough surface, I suspect that the battery contacts bounced and it lost power. Garmins were notorious for poor battery spring design in the past leading to glitching.

Two lots of power lines near me always cause my Cateye wireless computer to read low briefly.
I ride the Worth Way and lots of off-road and nowt happens to the Garmin, but every time I pass this patch by Gatwick it shuts down. :cry:

The other possibility is the ground radar for local control on the runways.

scottmac":10cni6uw said:
hamster":10cni6uw said:

Have you got the latest firmware on the Garmin?

I am trying to see where you mean in terms of route, might try it with mine and see if it does the same! Is this the bity on the side of the A23?

Is it worth RTFM ? :D

Back