For Sale FURTHER PRICE DROP! Mid 90's Kona AA - lovely bike

Thejackal1971

Dirt Disciple
FURTHER PRICE DROP!

Was up originally at £300.00, then reduced to £250.00, NOW £200.00!! A BARGAIN

Good morning again

Further to my earlier post, it is also time has to sell my Kona AA with a mix of period correct Kona Curve, XTR and XT gear.
P2 forks, rare Kona Curve crank, Kona Curve brakes with Curve brake boosters, even Curve handlebars! XTR rear derailleur, XT front. XT hubs front and rear, Gripshifts, Mavic 221 rims (rear one has some slight blemishes), no pedals.

A lovely bike. Very lightweight, aluminium frame. Well used and a few battle scars, but nothing major. Could be used straightaway, but equally would make a great parts bike

Looking for £300.00, but willing to talk. Not wanting to split/ part out the bike.

Attachments

• AA 1.jpg
    AA 1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 183
  • AA 2.jpg
    AA 2.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 175
  • AA 3.jpg
    AA 3.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 149
  • AA 4.jpg
    AA 4.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 151
  • AA 5.jpg
    AA 5.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 153
  • AA 6.jpg
    AA 6.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 136
  • AA 7.jpg
    AA 7.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 132
  • AA 8.jpg
    AA 8.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 148
  • AA 9.jpg
    AA 9.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 148
  • AA 10.jpg
    AA 10.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
What size is the frame? I'm not in the market, but love these colour AA and someone will want to know!

What size is the frame? I'm not in the market, but love these colour AA and someone will want to know!
Hi Robbie

I have always taken it to be 17", but I'm not sure how/ where to measure. I attached a photo showing a tape measure from the top of the bottom bracket to the top tube, and that shows about 15"? I'm 5' 10" if that helps at all.

Hi Robbie

I have always taken it to be 17", but I'm not sure how/ where to measure. I attached a photo showing a tape measure from the top of the bottom bracket to the top tube, and that shows about 15"? I'm 5' 10" if that helps at all.

They are measured from the centre of the bb to the top of the seat tube.

Hi Robbie

Astonished by my own failure to spot that picture 😂

Could you confirm the size from the centre of the bb to the top of the seat tube? It looks more than 18, but I need 19”. Also, where are you located?

Could you confirm the size from the centre of the bb to the top of the seat tube? It looks more than 18, but I need 19”. Also, where are you located?
Hi Sam

It's 19" from the top of the seat tube to the centre of the BB.

I am based in Wakefield, West Yorkshire

Thanks

Back