Furtado Replica GT 1993/94 Team Xizang 16" New Pic P4+5

great job you have done there,it looks fantastic,where did you source your shimano decals if you dont mind me asking.. :D

Thanx guys its been a long build this one, just took time sourcing parts and getting the build set up close to the team pics as i could ;)

Hay anyone do you think that any of the ex team bikes still exist, id love to see how close this replica is as i only copied pics and looked at videos & mags, if there is one or any out there that would be awesome, or just see if any are still out there hiding away like many other Pro race bikes:D

them Shimano decals came with a Onza shimano GT decal original decal set i got of Ebay couple of year ago, think they used these and pretty sure these was the colours for the year of this replica :D

:cool: needs a good polish took it out last night for a quick night ride round Rutland water :D no lights though sha dig it was damn dark fast though good old Xizang :cool:

Attachments

• wongA.jpg
    wongA.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 536
thanx mate it don't half take some polishing though, but i think it really is worth it :D

one update is i have changed the tires for the newer smoke & dart for riding as them porcs don't last to long :oops:

Back