Furlough Clear Out Etto, Brooks, GT Flip-Flop and more

weeman_mtb

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi everyone, I don't post much on here but I'm a constant lurker and still build, collect and ride retro bikes.

I'm currently furloughed so I've been going through my stuff and have earmarked quite a bit that I'm unlikely to use.

Here's a few bits to start, I'll be shifting some more but to keep it manageable I've grouped together some stuff that I believe has similar value.

I'm going to keep it simple, everything in this thread is £20 each posted (2nd class) and I'd like to keep it as UK only, don't want the hassle and uncertainty of overseas postage at the moment. Hope the pricing seems fair, there's no intention to jump on the current bandwagon of overpriced cycling stuff, I could have done that on ebay ;) .

Everything is in the condition it came to me, nothing has been cleaned or tarted up.

XT M730 Pedals ... bit scruffy, could go straight on a bike or refurb to bring them back to their best, one screw is not original SOLD emjay
Brooks Competition Saddle ... perfectly good to use or clean up using your favourite leather product SOLD russ77
Etto Helmet ... very nice clean condition SOLD raidan73
Shimano M56? LX Rear Mech ... totally unused, has some very minor storage marks SOLD Roly
Control Tech Stem 140mm ... very presentable, worst paint loss is underneath
GT Flip-Flop Stem ... still wearing it's original paint but a lot of patina also SOLD delle discese

Shimano PD-MX15 Pedals ... will clean up nicely, 9/16" thread, all reflectors present SOLD Roly

Please reply to this thread followed by a pm to keep things fair and open. Also I only access the internet and emails on my pc so any replies may not be immediate but I will get back to you. There seems to be a lot scamming type behaviour on here at the moment so if I think for whatever reason you're not a genuine member then I won't deal with you.

Here's the terrible photos :D

Attachments

• Parts 9.jpg
    Parts 9.jpg
    883 KB · Views: 684
  • Parts 8.jpg
    Parts 8.jpg
    921.5 KB · Views: 686
  • Parts 7.jpg
    Parts 7.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 686
  • Parts 6.jpg
    Parts 6.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 685
  • Parts 5.jpg
    Parts 5.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 684
  • Parts 4.jpg
    Parts 4.jpg
    959.5 KB · Views: 684
  • Parts 3.jpg
    Parts 3.jpg
    961.7 KB · Views: 684
  • Parts 2.jpg
    Parts 2.jpg
    860.9 KB · Views: 684
Re:

More photos

Attachments

• Parts 17.jpg
    Parts 17.jpg
    925.4 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 16.jpg
    Parts 16.jpg
    891.6 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 15.jpg
    Parts 15.jpg
    1,020 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 14.jpg
    Parts 14.jpg
    954.5 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 13.jpg
    Parts 13.jpg
    893.6 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 12.jpg
    Parts 12.jpg
    786.9 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 11.jpg
    Parts 11.jpg
    883.9 KB · Views: 671
  • Parts 10.jpg
    Parts 10.jpg
    897.4 KB · Views: 671
Re:

I knew I'd listed that helmet too cheap :LOL:

As per thread rules, raidan73 was the first to reply to the thread followed by a pm saying he'd take it. PM coming in a minute raidan73.

For some reason I can't respond to your PM(or anyone else's )
But yes carry out all the checks you need,although I would like to think if I was pulling a scam it would involve a £2,000 titanium frame,not a £20 stem :LOL:
Ebay member since 2001 account id
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/beerqut

Happy to pay by Bank Transfer or cheque if that is more comfortable for you.

Cheers

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
delle discese":9yzin86h said:
For some reason I can't respond to your PM(or anyone else's )
But yes carry out all the checks you need,although I would like to think if I was pulling a scam it would involve a £2,000 titanium frame,not a £20 stem :LOL:
Ebay member since 2001 account id
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/beerqut

Happy to pay by Bank Transfer or cheque if that is more comfortable for you.

Cheers
Ok then provisionally I'll put the stem as sold to yourself.

I think for some reason you have to have 10 posts on here to respond to PMs so you're going to need to make a few more posts to communicate effectively with other members. Meanwhile I'll pm my email address to you.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back