Funnyish joke...lol

poweredbypies":1xo40lqn said:
Do you get offended if someone calls you a brit?

Why would I.

I doubt there's any sizeable numbers, or history, of "Brits" being racially (or otherwise) abused by including the term.

poweredbypies":3dhusvci said:
So your saying its ok for our nationality to be shortened down to brit but not others?

Hypocrite.

I'm saying no such thing - nor am I a hypocrite - well at least not for the reasons you've decided to name-call. Did you actually read what I replied with, or just ignore it and load-up your scatter-gun anyways?

Everything goes in circles...

...I am actually astounded at the blatantly racist views expressed by some of my younger (white) work colleagues; I have no time for the 'Thought Police' but it has got to the point where I have had occasion to caution them to be careful what they are saying to who!

grumpycommuter":39dasihm said:
The History Man":39dasihm said:
I thought this was an interesting exchange of thoughts not a finger pointing exercise?

And here is me thinking this was about a funnyish joke.

I was sticking to observation rather than judgement.

Let the mud slinging commence. Oh, it already has :facepalm:

Did you hear the one about ............ :LOL:

videojetman":1kqc4dsz said:
A man goes to a party with an english man, scotsman, irish man, polish man, german, chinese man, nigerian, and a indian.
The door man says you lot can't come in.
Why not they ask ?
Well i can't let you in without a thai.

SWMBO thinks I'm losing it; every time I think about this I involuntarily snort with laughter! :LOL: :oops: :LOL:

Heard about the new film.....''Blackman & Wobbin'' ? This latest blockbuster has been put on hold!

Wobbin was last seen going back to Poland with a mass of cash/sat nav's/mobiles/David Brown tractors
and Blackman has gone missing, he was reported to have been seen in the heart of Derby or was it Birmingham.

Ok I'll get my coat
smiley-taunt001.gif
:facepalm:

Ian Raleigh":368a29ki said:
Its very funny reading everyone who is having a go at each other and i'm sure
if we met would get on very well in the local pub and have a right piss up.

Years ago at our Pit there was a black African guy who used to have the biggest knob you have ever
seen and after a shift it used to be a nightmare in the showers as LeeRoy would always be going on about this....

'Any white-man I see bending over for the soap this Niggnog is going shove this black mamba up right up his arse' :shock:

Let me tell you this guy many a time used to shout ''INCOMING'' :(

Race never bother as at the end of a shift we would be all the same colour...lol

Retrobike reaches a new low.

No, that's just life...

...we've all been there; well, apart from the bleeding heart tofu brigade in their eco-friendly 'no animal hurt in the making' Jesus sandals of course ;)

Latest posts

Back