Funniest internet forum threads.

Good morning all,

On the Amazon reviews front, in relation to the Insanity Workout DVD programme - http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews ... ewpoints=0

I happened to read this ONE STAR REVIEW (harsh - maybe not!) -
"My husband literally dropped dead doing this programme on 16/10/2012. It turned out he had advance heart disease and shouldn't have been exercising at all but he was a fit guy, military and just returned from 9 months in Afghanistan. He had no signs, symptoms or any signs of illness. He was 48. The lesson here is this is a very extreme programme and you should get yourself checked out medically first. This thing pushes you to the limit and if there is any slight medical issue it might do more harm than good. Do you know what's going on inside your body? Please get tested first. I have only rated this a one star because I couldn't post with a zero but would not personally give it house room."

I really would like someone to tell me that it is not real but, I suspect, as with everything nowadays, it will be true and the poster thought the world should know. Perhaps this explains why I am not on Facebook.

I hope everyone is well, and if any of you are any Insanity users, please feel free to post your own review.

Richard

Re:

'Insanity' is not something new. The 70's craze for jogging took my dad at 50 from exactly the same thing. Sure this is 100% legit and the message always is, get yourself checked out. But hey...we are blokes...we only see a Dr as last resort...when we are almost dead !

Re:

Splendid link from the OP! :LOL:

Is blue tone on this forum too ?

Mike

Back