FS Zaskar split- ALL SOLD

keithyr

MacRetro Rider
Splitting my 2007 GT Zasker

Frame – 20” C-C Zaskar team frame in deep blue with black/yellow decals. Good condition with no dents. Few scuffs/scrapes etc. I’ve put some frame protector on the top tube to try to stop the worst of the cable rub from the top cable routing. £31 SOLD

Forks – Whyte brothers rock solid carbon fork. QR. 445mm A-C, steere length is uncut. post brake mounts. In excellent condition with no dents/scrapes etc. Had this for a couple of years and only used for light singlespeed use. These really are a great fork. £125

Wheels – 26” hope hoops. Looks like hope pro2 hubs in black, black spokes laced to Mavic xc717 rims. All in excellent condition. Hubs run smooth and the rims are true. Standard 6 bolt rotor mounts. £110 SOLD

Tyres 26x2.1 EVO pacestar racing ralph – 8/10 condition £12 26x2.35 Hans dampf EVO pacestar snakeskin – 8/10 condition SOLD WITH WHEELS

Seatpost – Thomson 27.2 x 410mm layback in black. Some light marks where inserted etc. £35. SOLD

Saddle – Fizik aliante XM in white. Well used but in good condition - £17

Cranks – 175mm XT M770/771-k cranks with shimano BB shell. In good used condition few scratches on ends etc. Set up with velosolo single ring at present (will include the 3 shimano triple rings if I can find them) £35. SOLD.

Brakes – shimano XTM785 brakes with ice tec fins 180mm shimano ice tec rotors in 6 bolt mount. Hose lengths are all uncut. Excellent condition, only a couple of scuffs on the mounting brackets. £100 SOLD

Stem – Thomson X4 stem 31.8 clamp, 90mm 10deg rise. Excellent condition no scrapes etc. comes with bag. £30 SOLD

Bars – renthal fatbar lite in gold finish. Excellent condition, only marks from grips and a few vey minor marks etc. The bars are 780mm uncut length, 10mm rise (i think), 5 degree up sweep and 7 degree backsweep. £30 SOLD

Grips – Ergon GE1 grips hardly used and in excellent condition. £15. SOLD

All prices are ONO and include UK postage, buyer covers PP fees. Pics of all items available on request at keith7rATskyDOTcom.

Postage will be after xmas now.

Re: FS Zaskar split-Hope Thomson XT renthal Mavic Whyte brothers

Cranks sold and stem updated to correct length...doh.

seat post, grips, brakes and cranks sold

Sold items update and price reductions bump.

Back