FS: Various hubs! Record OS silver NOS/Mavic/Dura Ace UG/etc

Bump!

Haven't been available for the past two months.
Lots of things still available, all items not marked as "sold" are up for grabs.
Please refer to the first post for pictures: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=310361#p2322492

-Record 2001 silver (OS alloy axle), 36 NOS with original skewer (yes, the sought after ones!); £100

-Mavic (501?) silver front hub, 36h, good conditions with new bearings; £15

-Shimano 105 HB&FH5501 front and rear hub, black, 32&32h, with skewers, good/fair conditions; £25 for the pair

-Shimano 600 Ultegra "tricolour" front and rear hub, 7 speed Hyperglide 126mm, 32&32h, with skewers, good/fair conditions; £30 for the pair

- PRICE DROP - Nuovo Record rear hub, 36h, freewheel ISO thread (tbc), fair/good conditions, with Campagnolo skewer; £20

-Deore DX front hub, HB-M650, 32h, silver, good conditions and bearings, with Shimano skewer; £15

-Campagnolo Zonda/Eurus/Shamal/Neutron/Hyperon (or Fulcrum Zero/1/3) complete rear axle & freehub Campagnolo 9/10/11sp, brand new in bag.
The freehub itself retails for £60 +the bare axle is £40 +the adjusting sleeve etcetc; asking £70 for the whole lot, this is less than 1/2 RRP price!
Great combo for restoring any Campagnolo/Fulcrum wheel or hub, save £££

-Campagnolo Eurus/Zonda (or fulcrum 1/3) rear freehub Campagnolo 9/10/11sp, a little notchy but with good life left; £25

I also have a set of Shamal fr+re skewers brand new in bag with the spoke tool&magnet; £50 ONO, this is less than 1/2 price (check on Wiggle/SJS/Chickens how much the original Shamal skewers cost as new)

Plus a big bunch of skewers, all at low price, please ask.

Re:

Any remotely matching rear to go with the Record front? (Chorus/Record 2000s, oil port, any condition!)

I have two sets already allocated on my bikes, and a spare set of Daytona's that are not for sale.

6 months ago no one gave a damn of a pair of Ambrosio laced on Daytonas that I was selling, they went for £120 for the complete wheelset in excellent conditions.
Duh...

Still available:

-Mavic (501?) silver front hub, 36h, good conditions with new bearings; £15
file.php

-SOLD- Shimano 105 HB&FH5501 front and rear hub, black, 32&32h, with skewers, fairly good conditions

-Shimano 600 Ultegra "tricolour" front and rear hub, 7 speed Hyperglide 126mm, 32&32h, with skewers, fairly good conditions; £30
file.php

- Nuovo Record rear hub, 36h, freewheel ISO thread (tbc), nice conditions, with Campagnolo skewer; £20
file.php

-Deore DX front hub, HB-M650, 32h, silver, good conditions and bearings, with Shimano skewer; £15
file.php

-Bora/Shamal fr+re skewers brand new in bag with the spoke tool&magnet; £40 ONO
file.php

Discount for multiple buy. Low shipping rates, bear in mind that hubs can be a little heavy so the postage is around £4-5 within UK

Re: Shimano 600 front hub

Hi there, I saw you have a pair of Shimano 600 Tri Color hubs for sale, would you be willing to sell just the front one? If so please let me know your price, thanks Kev.

Hi,

Is the rear of the following for 130mm spacing and suitable for a 10-speed cassette, in which case could I buy them please?

Shimano 105 HB&FH5501 front and rear hub, black, 32&32h, with skewers, fairly good conditions;

Thanks,

--Tobes

Re: Shimano 600 front hub

Your Mum's Athletic":fhkcyzql said:
Hi there, I saw you have a pair of Shimano 600 Tri Color hubs for sale, would you be willing to sell just the front one? If so please let me know your price, thanks Kev.

Hello
I would like to sell them in pairs, will give it 2-3 weeks then may split the pair.

thanks

Back