FS: Various hubs! Record OS silver NOS/Mavic/Dura Ace UG/etc

tobes":qebvyfzu said:
Hi,

Is the rear of the following for 130mm spacing and suitable for a 10-speed cassette, in which case could I buy them please?

Shimano 105 HB&FH5501 front and rear hub, black, 32&32h, with skewers, fairly good conditions;

Thanks,

--Tobes

Hello

Those hubs are indeed 100mm Fr & 130mm Re; 7-8-9-10sp cassettes will fit without problems.
PM me if interested, thanks

Re:

I'm looking for something decent at 120mm to put a threaded freewheel onto. Is that campag record nuovo. available, does it fit. Can I put a shimano freewhel onto it or do I have to stick with campag.

Thanks

Re: Re:

mgn":103nqhi4 said:
I'm looking for something decent at 120mm to put a threaded freewheel onto. Is that campag record nuovo. available, does it fit. Can I put a shimano freewhel onto it or do I have to stick with campag.

Thanks

120mm? Sure you're not looking for a track hub?
The one I'm selling is 126mm, meant to be used with 5-6sp freewheels. Its thread should be ISO, so modern Shimano freewheels would thread well onto

-EDCO hubs are now SOLD-
Added some EDCO hubs:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=329325&p=2467411#p2467411

20150806_080038_zpsqqa57t49.jpg

Re: Shimano 600 front hub

Your Mum's Athletic":1qxnrod5 said:
Hi there, I saw you have a pair of Shimano 600 Tri Color hubs for sale, would you be willing to sell just the front one? If so please let me know your price, thanks Kev.

Hello.
If you're still up for it, I've a buyer for the rear, so the front one is yours for £18 posted

Subject to it being 126mm OLN and English threads, I will buy the Campagnolo Nuovo Record 32 hole rear hub please. Does it have the oil cap not seen in the picture btw?

I will send you a pm to arrange payment and delivery.

Many Thanks
Dennis

I do apologize for leaving buyer's question not answered, as you could see from my profile I was away and not logged in for two months.
Please do let me know if still interested, I will add even more stuff during the next weeks.

Shimano Deore DX and Mavic front hubs still available, also have a few Veloce 8 and 9sp 36h rear hubs in very nice conditions.

Please contact via the "EMAIL" button below the signature (my PM do not seem to go out!)

Back