FS - Tommasini Super Prestige Frameset 52CTT

Chapeau! Velo

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
52cm CTT seat and 52cm CTC top tube with immaculate paint and perfect chrome throughout. Constructed from Columbus SLX with integral top tube cable routing, fully chromed air fork, head tube lugs and rear stays. 130mm rear spacing, takes a 27.2 seatpost and will come with the Campag Chorus headset as pictured.

Bought from here about 12 months ago but another project has taken over and wouldnt want it to go to waste! Will offer here for 1 week only before putting it onto ebay. I'm after what I paid for it - £600 inc UK shipping. I know that this is top end money, but it is a top end frame in immaculate, almost NOS, condition and uber rare in this size. The frame looks fabulous and the pictures do not do it justice - see link below for pics and I do have some others that I can email to you. Thanks.

Photos link[/quote]

I'm having issues with the link at the mo :oops: but can email separately on request - will try and sort this later. :D

LDP":34z4mdro said:
I'm after what I paid for it - £600 inc UK shipping. I know that this is top end money, but it is a top end frame in immaculate, almost NOS, condition and uber rare in this size.

considering price for a new de Rosa or Colnago steel frame is 1300-1700 it looks a bargain... :D

bikenut2010":3l9dtp4v said:
LDP":3l9dtp4v said:
I'm after what I paid for it - £600 inc UK shipping. I know that this is top end money, but it is a top end frame in immaculate, almost NOS, condition and uber rare in this size.

considering price for a new de Rosa or Colnago steel frame is 1300-1700 it looks a bargain... :D

Good point, perhaps I should put the price up..... ;)

Back