FS: Sunn Bmix

interparcel economy... used it hundreds of times and its 6,30 iirc? bloody great service and you can choose collection time and its via UPS so hardly the worst service in the world....

Dear Sunn Worshipers - apologies for the radio silence but I've been in a dark garage sorting out a motorbike I need to get ready for this Saturday. A really keen chap is coming all the way from Bristol to look at, and will hopefully buy it...

So next on my 'clear-out' agenda is the Bmix - I have a proper Bike box and everything now (must be good Karma - it was right there sat next to a cardboard recycling bin at work - kinda had my name on it). As all interested parties are miles away, I'll semi-dismantle the bike, pack it up properly to get an accurate weight and dimensions, and find out the best options for postage (many thanks to all you fine Retro-peeps for the kind advice regarding courier services)

So remember to 'Slip-Slap-Slop' and keep your Sunnies peeled for a weather update (whether its cost effective to be posted or needs to be collected, arf-arf) :D

Cheers,

Mike

Many thanks for the interest - the Bmix is now sold (weirdly, to a chap just down the road... :roll:)

Cheers,

Mike

Back