FS Small 1997 Santa Cruz Heckler Project..

spacehopper

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
bought this a couple of months ago... was a bit of an impulse purchase to be honest and ive decided i wont ever ride it as ive got too many bikes at the moment! and also dont really have the time / money to finish it off..

had the front triangle soda blasted and then powder coated at TripleS in bingley who have done an amazing job!

the rear Triangle was also soda blasted to remove the black paint but the underlying awful blue plastikote paint was going to be too costly to remove by soda blasting so i used B+Q paint stripper to remove it..

The rear triangle is still in its just stripped state and will need polishing or some final finishing and then also powder coating..!

The frame come with all bolts.. they are a little rough but work as intended.. the brace on the rear triangle is also a bit rough.. i had bought an offcut of alloy to make another one but i cant for the life of me find it!

you can still get kits to replace all the bolts / shock mounts on the frame which was i intended to do.. (its the superlight pro kit you need..)

http://www.santacruzbikes.co.uk/product.asp?id=21

the bearings are nice and smooth..

The frame does not come with a rear shock.. see my other thread in the 98 section for a fox RP23 which will fit.. (the frame takes a 200mm long 57mm stroke shock)

Comes with a kalloy Seatpost and PZ racing quick release seatclamp.

register interest in this thread and then send me a PM Firm offers only please! no tyre kickers! :)

any questions feel free to ask!

would like back what i paid for it.. which is £100 Posted.. payment by paypal Gift please!

7396476678_265146565e.jpg

7396475302_f06a9bf1f8.jpg

7396473976_84f45e3a52.jpg

Back