FS: Royce BB & ti bolts: 115mm ti axle, Campag fit

finbar

Retro Guru
Royce BB

115mm titanium axle, English threaded, ISO (Campagnolo) taper.

Some cosmetic damage to the face of the right-hand cup (God knows what caused it, but it's very minor and of course you can't see it once a crank is installed), but all the threads and tapers are all perfectly fine. The bearings feel fine, but aren't buttery smooth. You can get replacements from Royce, have a go at regreasing them yourself, or ride as-is.

New price on one of these is £196, and that doesn't include the lockrings or the Royce titanium crank bolts (£27 and £44 respectively). ***NOW £50 posted***

I'll also include the two-pin tool in the first picture.You torque up the lockrings to fit it tightly, so this does the job just fine for the BB itself.

Loads of photos here

http://www.royceuk.co.uk/Bottom-Bracket ... ed-Square/

DSCN9051.JPG

DSCN9076.JPG

DSCN9062.JPG

DSCN9044.JPG

Re:

Hi,

I'm interested in this though I've got a question, is there a simple way to work out what length axle I might need?

Ive just got a nice old 1970's Harry Quinn frame and am wondering about the axle width?

Cheers,

Red

Re:

I would if I could, it's just a bare frame! I've had a look at Sheldon's site, still no wiser!

I'm intending to put a campagnolo gran sport double on it!

I'll keep searching for answers!

Re:

Thanks fella, I'm working on it, I'll get something posted on the forum shortly, I'm sure somebody will be able to help! :)

Bump for a price drop to £50 posted. Practically worth it for the ti bolts and lockrings alone now shurely?

Back