FS: Rondelli ‘Rock Lobster’ 58cm Composite frame and Forks

cjr61

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
FS: Rondelli ‘Rock Lobster’ 58cm Composite road bike frame and Carbon forks
---------------------------

Hi all,

I’m selling my Rondelli 58cm carbon/aluminium composite road bike frame and forks. Too small so up-sizing!
Frame is in good general condition for its age, couple of scuffs and small scratches and one tiny dint. The paint work had become damaged (see original yellow/silver paint work in picture) so it was striped, cleaned and polished to a raw aluminium finish. I like Rock Lobster bikes so decided to rebrand it. This is a high spec frame. Forks are a new buy Carbon. Sale includes Frame, Forks, Headset, HT2 BB and Seatclamp.

Size:
58cm Composite Carbon Aluminium frame
Top tube – C-C 55cm
Seat tube – C-T 58cm

The Good:
Light and stiff. The composite frame soaks up some bumps. Rides well. Forks are Carbon, look great and only 300 miles on the clock. Headset and Shimano HT2 bottom bracket included.

The Bad:
Headset (mixed) is smooth but gets a bit creaky so perhaps needs changing soonish. The NDS Rock Lobster decal got scuffed last week by my bike rack, easy to remove if it’s an issue as not lacquered over. Forks have just a few small scuffs and tiny bit of paint lost when I changed the brake calipers.

The Ugly:
Tiny dint on top tube (covered by black and blue tape on earlier pictures). Think previous owner had dropped a tool on it. Only very shallow/couple mm deep (1 penny coin for relative size) and nothing structural. Nothing else really Ugly!

If I’ve forgotten anything or you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

£125 collected ONO Can post at buyers expense.

Whole bike and old frame pics:
http://1drv.ms/1mFIokQ

http://1drv.ms/1AttLva

Looking for swaps:
60-62cm Road Frame and forks
Shimano rear wheel
27.2 Carbon Seat post
10 speed Shimano road cassette
1 & 1/8 Carbon road forks
---------------------------
Drop me an email for queries.

Thanks

Collection from South Birmingham, Oxford, Coventry, anywhere M40, (or anywhere on route!)

Email me or PM me. Chrisj.ross@btinternet.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest posts

Back