FS. road and MTB bits & pieces - not much retro!

velocipede

Senior Retro Guru
XTR M953 9 spd Ti Cassette used but not abused, in vgc £40

Dura Ace 9 spd bar end shifters as new, used a handful of times only before moving to STI's £23

Deore dual control 9 speed shifters/brake levers (cable brakes; V's or discs) £25 vgc used no more than a dozen times, some very minor scratches only

Ultegra FD6500 double front mech, 28.6mm clamp used but VGC £11

Tiagra FD4403 triple front mech, 28.6mm clamp used but good condition £7.50

105 FD5503 triple front mech, 28.6mm clamp brand new £13

105 FD1050 doube front mech, 28.6mm clamp, works ok but well used £3.50

LX FD-M580A front mech (low bracket type for full sus frames) 34.9mm clamp used but virtually new £13

LX FD-M581A front mech ("normal" high bracket fitting) 34.9mm clamp used but virtually new £13

All prices above are posted

I also have a Cannondale Competition (DT Swiss) rear hub with lightweight alloy cassette body built onto a 24 hole Mavic TXC 3.01 Tubeless rim with a new Hope 160mm 4 bolt rotor fitted. This is a gorgeous, light but strong wheel off a £4K Cannondale. The bad news: the bearings have had it...the cassette body and the axle appear "as one"!

I don't have the mechanical nous or the time to try to remove the cassette body and axle to change the bearings (and my LBS couldn't see how to do it) so this requires either someone with the time and correct tools or a decent LBS to fix it.

With the rotor fitted this is a £250+ wheel....

Anyone want to make me an offer???? But don't insult me.....!!!

(sorry no pics as I dropped my camera at the Salford Nocturne and tis no more!..if you're not happy once you get the bits I'll refund given I can't supply the pics!)

What's the lowest you'd take for the bar cons? I want some but by the time I've bought some brake levers to go with it, I may as well buy some STIs.

Back