FS.Mythic Spitfire/ 160mm Bombers/ Thomson/ Superstar/ SLX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the "blackspire Stinger chain tensioner. Brand new and unused. Bottom bracket mount. Use as chain guide for gears or as SS. £15".

Could also be interested in the WTB saddle depending on model.

Bike now stripped but it will be later tonight before I get the photos up as I've had to go into work today.

Please note, post amended re Thomson stem- Stem is 80mm not 60 as previously stated.

Hi

Any news on that Top cap at all please?

Also I'm interested in your Halo Rims. Can I have pics of any damage please? Also are they all true and round? No egging or flatspots and such.. Also are they Disc only?

Thanks

IWish":2z1ag0q8 said:
Hi

Any news on that Top cap at all please?

Also I'm interested in your Halo Rims. Can I have pics of any damage please? Also are they all true and round? No egging or flatspots and such.. Also are they Disc only?

Thanks

Sorry guys, had a really busy weekend and didn't get the time for photos. Will try tonight but I've a tax return to submit (last minute as usual).

Rims are straight and true with no damage. A few little scuffs maybe and the stickers are tatty, but deffo nothing to worry about.

Re: FS.Mythic Spitfire/ 160mm Bombers/ Thomson/ Superstar/ S

Dr S":17usu2mg said:
All prices include postage unless mentioned above and Paypal fees. None of this gift bollocks, so buy in confidence. All parts are mint unless stated. I don't bother with shite worn out gear so why should you.

Gotta love the attitude, you know you're not getting tat off Si and this frame is an absolute beast, beautiful and just looks 'right', a total hoot to ride :cool:

Enough gushing from me, wanted to point you at baseplates - the cheapest I found recently (even with shipping) was here, arrived inside a week too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back