FS: Middleburn RS3 cranks

David B

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Very, very recently bought from eBay for a project it turns out they don't fit after all (I've successfully adapted Middleburn MTB cranks to use as CX and road doubles in the past but this doesn't work on RS3s - the rings are beyond the front mech range and the pedals' Q-factor is horrendous). Seller doesn't accept returns and so being unable to find any other use for them I am reluctantly having to sell these already to recoup some of the outlay. I've never used them in anger, and they only spent a few hours attached to my bike in the end. :(

There is a bit of heel rub to the finish on both L/H and R/H sides, otherwise they are in extremely good nick. Tapers and all threads are sound plus no cracking around the tapers or the pedal threads. Spider is a 5-arm 110mm BCD type, arms are for square taper BBs but not sure on recommended spindle length, whilst cranks themselves are 175mm long. Photo here;

6062797454_d195a083e8_d.jpg

Pink/purple anodised dustcaps also included, no bolts or rings though (i.e. as-bought-by-me condition).

My winning bid inc. P&P was around £44; looking for £40 o.n.o posted 1st Class in UK. Postage-free discount available if collecting in person (I'm in Winchester, Hants.). PayPal or cheque payment equally good.

Thanks in advance for any interest.

Now sold to ishaw

David

Back