For Sale SR Custom triple, alloy d/s crank (steel rings) Shimano alloy non drive+BB

tonyf39

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've been given some old clunker bikes to sell/dispose of in exchange for doing up a bike for a friend.
Anway, two of the bikes I've given to the church after sorting them out, hopefully go to homes that can use them :) . The last one I've pulled off the chainset which was mismatched but the drive side might be useful for something retro though it's nothing special.

170mm crank arms for both, the threads are all good on extraction and pedal, tapers are straight
48/38/28 steel rings, teeth are in decent nick but the aren't removeable, the Shimano crank is all good so could be matched with something else.
I've taken out the BB (spindle is marked WKK but otherwise no other indicaters, it's bog standard cup and cone but in good order, I've given it a clean put fresh grease on the bearings and should be good to go (the photo doesn't show it cleaned but I'll update)

let's say £13.50 including postage if that doesn't seem too much. A tenner collected from letchworth, N.herts

Attachments

• DSCF1146.JPG
    DSCF1146.JPG
    438.9 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1147.JPG
    DSCF1147.JPG
    551.2 KB · Views: 3
  • DSCF1151.JPG
    DSCF1151.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 3
Back