FS: Gazelle Champion Mondial

c50

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm new here but thought where else better to post a bike like this so said id try this place out!

For sale is my Gazelle Champion Mondial Vlot & Winters. This is a vintage classic early 90's bike and well sought after.

Frame Size:

- Top Tube Center - Center = 56cm

-Seat tube Center - Center = 57.5cm

The frame is made of Reynolds 531 Competition Steel and bike weighs approx 10kg. (+/- 200gr)

Campagnolo Croce D'aune throughout .

This was second in line to the c-record and the groupset alone still sell in excess of €550 with the included delta brakes. The seat post is c-record and the front mech is chorus.

There are paint touch ups on the top tube (view my photobucket album link below) but structurally great and besides touch ups good condition.

http://s1203.photobucket.com/user/badge ... t=3&page=1

I'm in cork, Ireland but i know most of you here are Uk. have no problem posting.
So for postage to UK & Ireland, paypal fee and price of the bike : €800. a quick google will tell you £ conversion rate but would rather avoid confrontation.

if anybody needs more photos or info let me know! Thanks for looking

Hoping for a quick sale on this guys. ive way too many bikes...
€650 including postage & paypal fee. No offers please. Thanks

ive seen croce d'aune sets with delta brakes go for €500+ so anyone looking to make a bit of cash i'd say go for it ;)

Re:

hi just to say that i forgot to withdraw this ad that its long sold, just got a message there about it that reminded me, thank

Latest posts

Back