Frames - Giant Cadex MCM 3 & Dave Yates Diablo - SOLD

I had an MCM some years ago, it really is a fantastic frame. Im sure the same frame with a more "cool" brand splashed across it would command 3 times the price and still seem a bargain.
Shame I am thinning the fleet :cry:

I agree, and comparing the two frames, the technology in the Giant is impressive, it's astoundingly light, and the quality is obvious, after all it's what 16/17 years old?, and still rides nimbly. The Yates, is well, it's a Yates, so is a dependable lump of steel (will I be hanged for this heresy?!?), with cachet associated to the name.

rive gauche":1xmyffvh said:
I agree, and comparing the two frames, the technology in the Giant is impressive, it's astoundingly light, and the quality is obvious, after all it's what 16/17 years old?, and still rides nimbly. The Yates, is well, it's a Yates, so is a dependable lump of steel (will I be hanged for this heresy?!?), with cachet associated to the name.

No lynching thoughts here - the Yates is just another steel frame in my eyes - I'd far prefer the giant even at same prices. Too long for me unfortunately.

2 - Dave Yates Diablo, Columbus Max OR, frame #6431, and forks, 19 inch c-c ST, 20 inch c-t ST, 23.5 inch c-c TT, 100mm F, 130mm R. Tange headset, eng BB.

Used condition but nicely made frame nonetheless.

more photos > http://www.flickr.com/photos/79025741@N ... 901769338/

For this one I'd like £150, posted (£15.30 via parcelforce 48hr) - provisionally sold pending agreement on delivery costs to Germany.

Balls ball balls balls balls balls!

27th in the queue please.

hi ellill..

Pharos parcel looked very promising, but the parcel dimensions of 120cm x 20cm x 100cm are outside of their tolerance limits (which are 100x20x100).

The Yates, being a rangey frame, makes it unfeasible to reduce the length.

Bums!

:(

Back