Frames & Bikes - COLLECTION ONLY from Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
gutted, i wrote my original message about 4mins after you put them up for sale then went out to the garage for a bit.. When i came back i found it hadn't gone through for some reason so hit 'submit' again... Now i see the Brockster got in the meantime!

Hi,
Would be very interested in the M2, but am in London and not likely to be able to get near Lincoln in the near future. Any chance of posting?
Cheers,
Mark

baj":1hqvqigv said:
gutted, i wrote my original message about 4mins after you put them up for sale then went out to the garage for a bit.. When i came back i found it hadn't gone through for some reason so hit 'submit' again... Now i see the Brockster got in the meantime!

Buy the GT instead, you get more for your money ;)

marky_marksafc":1o4lrskd said:
Hi,
Would be very interested in the M2, but am in London and not likely to be able to get near Lincoln in the near future. Any chance of posting?
Cheers,
Mark

PM'd you.

baj":20axp27r said:

You snooze you lose Baj! ;) Glad I got this, cheers Pickle. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back