Frames (531SL and 653), Campag part group, brakes, post

willhouse

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello all,

Not posted for a while, and unfortunately my first post for ages is a selling one.

Got some bits to clear to fund a 'best' bike for next summer, so these bits need to go.

The frames I ideally want collecting so as to ensure a safe transfer and also to ensure the new owner is happy with the condition, furthermore I litterally have no time this side of Christmas to package the frames and get them to my work for collection.

Other parts are OK as I can fit them in my bag and post on my lunch hour at work.

First up.

Pat Rohan, late 70's, made from 531SL with cut out lugs.
Had a home spray job, which didnt weather well, chipped in a few areas from storage, so needs a proper job doing on it really.
Lovely frame and rode well, just not the right size for me.
Worth noting that this is quite an aggresive close tolerance geometry, likely to be TT geometry but I am not sure, judge for yourself.
Would like £60 collected for it. SOLD

Measures 55.5 C/C Top Tube and 56.5 C/C Seat Tube

Built in to a very light bike and felt like a feather compared to my current Jack Taylor.

Note - Pictures are old, if anyone is interested I will get up to date ones of the chips etc.

Pat Rohan Complete by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Rest after the test ride by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Pat Rohan Front End by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

90's Claud Butler with Arrow Head lugs, really nice frame and would look fantastic with a good respray.
Material, It is badged as 853, but I think it is actually 653 as there was one on eBay recently with the original 653 logos.
No rust, but is marked and scratched in a few places, and also has a snapped off bottle boss bolt.
56 Top and 56 C/C seat tube.

Looking for £40 collected SOLD

Claud Butler 5 by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Claud Butler 4 by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Claud Butler 3 by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Claud Butler 2 by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Claud Butler 1 by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Modolo Speedy Levers - Lovely condition with good hoods, logo partly lost on one of them, good used condition, and pretty rare in this colour combo.

Modolo Levers by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

£25 posted

Weinmann 500s, pair of with Quick releases. £12 posted

SR 27.2 Fluted Seat Post £15 posted, marked below insertion, but still a nice post.

Mixture of Shimano and Stronglight 53, 42 and 39 Rings, plus I think I have a Campag 53 and 42 as well, the stronglight 39 has done about 50 miles. £5 posted each? SOLD Campag, only a 53 and 42 shimano remaining on an RX100 chainset

Campagnolo 90's Mechs and Shifters, 8 Speed, rear shifter indexed, lovely set up and worked really well for me. Good jockey wheels.
£35 posted for Front and Rear mechs, (braze on) and shifters SOLD

Modolo bars and stem, bars are very light and a lovely set up, aluminium inner with a thin outer sleeve, never seen any others £20 for both stem and bars posted? SOLD

Cleaned Jockey Wheel by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Miche Scewer by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Cable Routing by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Mech and Rims by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Components Fitted by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Modolo Bars and Stem by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

hi, someone already pm'd for the Claud Butler I am afraid.

I am located in North Sheffield by the way, near Barnsley and Huddersfield for anyone else who would like to collect parts.

ill take the rear and front mech with shifters if u are willing to ship to Belgium for the same price?

love the pat rohan............could you perhaps post after Chrimbo? I nkow the feeling about no time.......I have 1 sunday off beforehand!

Don't know what I'm going to do about presents!

I am afraid I cant post internationally for that price I am afraid, it is alot more money to post internationally than it is to post in the UK.

Claud Butler provisionally sold pending collection tomorrow.

stedlocks":255zkpza said:
love the pat rohan............could you perhaps post after Chrimbo? I nkow the feeling about no time.......I have 1 sunday off beforehand!

Don't know what I'm going to do about presents!

Ha ha, no worries, I can see what I can do.

I think post and packing can be done for about £15 via paisley freight if that is any good, but I cant promise anything just yet, I would need to get some cardboard and see if any friends have some frame savers to post it with.

No worries.....let me know what you can do when you have time :D

I'm after a lovely old frame for a top secret project!

Pat Rohan

Please can I have the Pat Rohan? And the mechs if they are still going?

I'm in Sheffield so collection no problem. PM coming.

Nick

Back