Wanted frame & forks

Beeewu

Retro Guru
Looking for a fairly cheap but decent light steel frame sized around 17-18" c-t for my wife.
wanting to spend £30-80
Ideally dark in colour...but open to anything.

Last edited:

00AEB655-273B-4BF5-B68F-A160ECA03B43.jpeg
I have this alloy frame in 18” if that’s any good? I believe it’s a Merlin kinesis which has been powder coated black. Takes 80mm travel forks, I’m looking for £25 and could post if needed. Let me know if you need any more information. I have a seatpost and clamp that fits to go with it too btw.. ;)

I've got a nice blue diamondback apex. I bought the frame, found matching forks and have sourced much of the original spec kit (LX 8 speed, cantis etc). It's built up but not quite finished, need to cable up and add chain, but that's about it. I was looking to sell.as a complete bike, as I've got it almost built, it was for me but it's too small and is around 18 inch c2t. It's double butted steel iirc and is pretty light as a build as it stands, cables and chain won't add much more. Only 'issue' as a build is the rims aren't matching. Both Mavic but rear is 317, front a 230 tib, both silver and similar enough even for my OCD.

View attachment 669940
I have this alloy frame in 18” if that’s any good? I believe it’s a Merlin kinesis which has been powder coated black. Takes 80mm travel forks, I’m looking for £25 and could post if needed. Let me know if you need any more information. I have a seatpost and clamp that fits to go with it too btw.. ;)
nice frame..really wanted a steel rigid tho

I've got a nice blue diamondback apex. I bought the frame, found matching forks and have sourced much of the original spec kit (LX 8 speed, cantis etc). It's built up but not quite finished, need to cable up and add chain, but that's about it. I was looking to sell.as a complete bike, as I've got it almost built, it was for me but it's too small and is around 18 inch c2t. It's double butted steel iirc and is pretty light as a build as it stands, cables and chain won't add much more. Only 'issue' as a build is the rims aren't matching. Both Mavic but rear is 317, front a 230 tib, both silver and similar enough even for my OCD.
i'm only after frame and forks, as i already have a decent groupset/wheels ready to go.
Im your up for selling the frame/forks only i love to see some photos and a price.

Any good?

Reynolds 2070
Equivalent to Reynolds 653 main tubes. 531 rear triangle.

Cheers
boy"O"boy

PSX_20220709_211504.jpg
Here's a pic of the bike as it currently stands. Tyres are just there to keep the rims off the ground.

The forks cost me £30 off here, exact match to the frame which was a huge stroke of luck.

I could do the frame, forks and headst, seat clamp and post for £75 plus post.

If you want any other parts on it, or even not on it, let me know as I have an unhealthily large stash of stuff.

Last edited:
Back