Sold For sale 2008 jamis Dragon team.

BigRussianBen

Dirt Disciple
Hello to all!
I have a 2008 Jamis Dragon Team, some what rare. Jamis only made the Dragon Team for two years but the cool part is how light it is for a steel frame. These frames are made of Reynolds 853 and on some of the forums here in the States, folks are building sub 20lbs bikes. One fella said he had his to almost 18lbs on the dot or what 8.16 kilo?? It was a nice shredder when I had it together. Have some parts Im willing to throw in, looking to make at least 120 usd, will ship anywhere!
As stated I am located in Butte Montana in the US.

I will consider trades for any Elevated chainstay mtb frames or bikes!!

Thanks
Big Ben

Last edited:
Nice frame, being in the states kills all temptation though.

GLWS

Yeah but there are some people on here in the States. Also in the States everyone is putting these on ebay for so much that it would cost you three times what Im offering. Thats three times the cost of the frame and the Shipping. In the long run, at 120 usd, with shipping you are looking at around £180. That’s cheap for one of these frames, last Dragon Team frame to pop up went to ebay, the guy wanted 700usd plus shipping. Thats around £660, way more pricey. Besides having dropped the price down this much, someone will take it.

Back