For all you Tomac fans.. Tioga Disc Drive!

For one of my recent auctions a bidder gave me crap about my shipping charges. Thing is, I sell stuff for fun. I rarely make enough to justify my time doing it. So, the last thing I need is to deal with problems. Guy went straight to my ban list. I definitely would rather sell for less but have a smooth transaction.

I agree I contacted the seller and he replied that someone complained to him via contact seller with a threat of neagtive feedback so he said Phuk it and pulled all Euro destinations. Nice work !! and it sucks if you where looking at it seriously. Now I guess we may see the thread looking for a US address ;)

gumps post is bang on. if you don't like the terms don't buy it but why ruin it for others that may not have issue with the charge ? ahh the interweb sure is fun eh :roll:

g-t-":prdjlz9b said:
I agree I contacted the seller and he replied that someone complained to him via contact seller with a threat of neagtive feedback so he said Phuk it and pulled all Euro destinations. Nice work !! and it sucks if you where looking at it seriously. Now I guess we may see the thread looking for a US address ;)

gumps post is bang on. if you don't like the terms don't buy it but why ruin it for others that may not have issue with the charge ? ahh the interweb sure is fun eh :roll:
Has been relisted, and this is his statement;

"PLEASE NOTE I HAVE RE-LISTED THIS AUCTION AND I WILL NOT SELL OR SHIP TO ANYONE OUTSIDE NORTH AMERICA. U.S. & CANADA ONLY. I TRIED TO INCLUDE THE UK BUYERS AS THEY OFTEN GET LEFT OUT ON ITEMS LIKE THIS BUT TOO MANY WHINERS. "

Come on now! I have posted crap from California to U.K. with no problems. Look who is the whiner.

This thread is just getting plain funny.

All the chap has to do is to use the Ebay provided calculator to cost out the shipping, and he's safe from complaints being filed with Ebay, and he also picks up a measure of trust from all who are looking to purchase.

When dealing in rare and coveted items such as vintage bicycle parts, one would have to get familiar with this process, I would think.

Back