Flite Evolution

I have what I though was a Flight Evo on my Merlin Road bike - its just carbon fibre top and ti rails, - are there other evolutions out there then and are they leather covered?

I will photograph it in the morning an post details I wasn't specificaly thinking of selling as I paid quite a bit for it a couple of years ago but might be open to offers (and the idea of fitting something a bit more comfy to my road bike) - I'll post an update and photo in the AM. I bought it because I believed it to be the ultimate Flight Saddle and had always wanted one and I must admit it is more comfy than it looks because of the slight flexing properties of the carbon weave. It has to be the lightest production saddle ever made too.

Matthew

I attach some photos of my Flight Evo on my Merlin so people can see it and comment on what they think it is Mk1 Mk2 etc - I do have the packaging somewhere I will look out at some point. I'm sure people will buy it if I were selling but no rush to as it took ages to find and I paid quite a bit for it, and it suits my Merlin a treat. Of course if someone were to make me an offer I can't refuse I'd consider it but happy to keep it as it will be hard to replace in this day and age. Why don't Selle Italia still make these lovely seats? I wish they'd kept developing them. I had several classic Flight saddles on my '90s MTBs and they were all great - much more comfy than they looked - a good classic piece of Italian design.

Attachments

• IMG_46288.jpg
    IMG_46288.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_46298.jpg
    IMG_46298.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_46308.jpg
    IMG_46308.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,403
  • IMG_46318.jpg
    IMG_46318.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 1,403
Price wise i was looking around the £65 area

I'm not in a great rush but would like a second one to complete a project.

Anyone selling around this price please pm me.

D

Back