Fisher owners?

^^^ I have one of those sitting in my front room in bits as well, its just back from being powder coated. Had to drill out one of the BB bolts, fortunately they seem to be standard metric and was able to get a new one at Home Depot last night. Hopefully tonight I'll do some more work on her.

The bolts that hold the rear end onto the frame....you have to make sure they are a good grade hi tensile steel (or even hi ten stainless).... the little plugs that allow you to remove the rear end through the BB....jeeez what a pain it was to get those. They are M10 but with a 1mm thread (super fine).....took me a month to find a supplier that didn't want to sell me them with a minimum order of 500!

edit......oh and not enough CR7s on here.....you got any pics of yours

voodoorider":15rnsq6w said:
^^^ I have one of those sitting in my front room in bits as well, its just back from being powder coated. Had to drill out one of the BB bolts, fortunately they seem to be standard metric and was able to get a new one at Home Depot last night. Hopefully tonight I'll do some more work on her.

Here's a before... finally putting some time into it. I have all the original bolts, it was just the one I had to drill out to get the rear triangle off.

Attachments

• Picture 020.1.jpg
    Picture 020.1.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,005
Antstark":1hugd4bn said:
My next Fisher project :cool: .....in bits...(for now)

Ant - that looks amazing. Looking forward to seeing this one built up. Colour looks rich and pretty.

voodoorider":l1rhhu6g said:
Here's a before... finally putting some time into it. I have all the original bolts, it was just the one I had to drill out to get the rear triangle off.

Thanks for sharing. Will get mine up in due course :)

up for sale; one Pro Stop rear caliper for a '92 Fisher RS-1 this caliper is in perfect condition, it appears to be nos. although is missing one bleeder screw cap. pm me or email. thanks Michael this extremely rare item is expensive. if you know what it is and need it for your restoration then here it is.

1989 Fisher Paragon

Just started a 1989 Fisher Paragon Project.. So stoked to have this.. :cool:

Attachments

• 18489840530_254eb62b25_c.jpg
    18489840530_254eb62b25_c.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 762

Latest posts

Back