Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Unfortunately I'm leading a large group of Edinburgh MTB'rs around Velo's Trails this Sunday. I just dont seem to be able to get to your Trails Clubby, its almost as if your on the bit of the map labelled 'Here be monsters' and I'm subconciously feared to go there. I will ride Clubby Trails in 2014 !

Templeton is opening this weekend clubby so I'll be at that on Saturday - are you going to the Ambta film night?

Hadn't seen anything about it TK, to be honest I haven't really followed it for a while.
What's happened at Templeton?
Working Saturday, hence trying to sort something for Sunday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgU6DCok ... ture=share

daylight photos here too....
https://www.facebook.com/groups/576923865682777/

1939437_432261813543748_628183697_n.jpg

Got a couple of days off next week, might check then out then. Not sure about the film night yet, you going?

possibly :) need to find out what we are up to this weekend first, I don;t set my schedule :)

Are these trails effectively like the trails in Glasgow at Pollock and Alexandria Park, short skills taster mini circuit ?

There is plans for something similar in Edinburgh I believe.

Gone are the days when you just got out on your bike and explored the paths/tracks as we did bitd :roll:
It all has to be handed to you ready sculpted and planned with a convenient car park. Not that there's anything wrong with that mind, I do like a trail centre style run as much as the next person :D
But riding down a staircase dodging some old ladies prize Spaniel and playing tree slalom on an avenue was just as good fun :D

Yes a small skills loop type area, gone are the brick piles with a sheet of osb to ride over

Sitting enjoying my coffee and carrot cake and contemplating the 8 miles home into the headwind.
Another great Clubbytrails missed by you lot.

Back