Fife and Tayside rides thread

sorry guys Im no allowed. got a load o family coming down next weekend and we've a shedload o stuff to sort out on saturday and I've a game o squash already booked at 4pm.

grr....the trails looked good as well from the brief videos i saw.

might change but im doubtful.

Bah, get that stuff sorted on the Sunday man! This could be the last nice weekend of the year.

10am fine clubby, looking forward to it but also fair pooping myself. Steepnessssss.

Re:

lol that was whit i was hoping for as well but apparently we need to get a few things for the house which are only open on the saturday.

not given up hope completely yet though ;)

zigzag":3rse7xex said:
Bah, get that stuff sorted on the Sunday man! This could be the last nice weekend of the year.

10am fine clubby, looking forward to it but also fair pooping myself. Steepnessssss.

And looseness!!! Better pack some Imodium.

Re:

Hello Fifers and associates, talking to you guys on the Fife and Tayside bit because nowt happens in the Lothians.
Due to my current job I dont get to ride my bike much when you guys do but I have Saturday 22nd October free in my diary and would love to get out on my bike with you guys on that day.
Any plans ?
If not I could string something together or we could keep it in Fife to allow easy travel for the outside fifers.
I just need to reconnect with MacRetro as I feel I'm drifting away and my fitness is being eroded ;)

Re:

good stuff, works for me as I'm away on holibags upto Aviemore for a week from the 23rd so a wee blast on the sat will be braw.

We have a choice then,
Show you round Benarty trails
Lomonds explore if not windy/wet
You/ZZ could show us round the Pentlands again if braw
Pitmedden maybe if clubby can make it.

Might be easier if you get the train across as the bridge/roads are a mess the now and mibbee some delays getting over on a sat. i'm sure if OCP/ZZ can make it they could pick you up from dunfy or inverkeithing.

def up for something and can play it by ear in terms of location once we know weather/attendees?

Back