Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re:

Thanks for that, worth the wait. :cool:

Now I know why Keith has such a big back tyre, it makes his erse look wee-er. Wonder how big a back tyre I can fit?
e14549.gif

Re:

good work as usual ZZ - what happened wi yer crash, were ye just tired or sumthin lol.

cheers John, i know ye canna take yer eyes aff my hot bot :shock:

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Cheers gents. The crash was from a couple of weeks ago, i think I just lost the front in the mud.

Re:

That's the video from the TrailScotland thread I mentioned last Friday night.
Think his 40 minutes up and doon from carpark at bottom of Harran Hill woods is bollocks. Might have a go on that DH section but a month or so back I walked down it and found merely walking it hard. :oops:

Nipped up to Blairadam this afternoon - the mud is back, just in time for Autumn. Did a bit of trail maintenance and also found the Choc Slide jump trail :)

zigzag":1herwa4q said:
also found the Choc Slide jump trail :)

Be careful, one knackered Macretro shoulder a year is enough!

That Benarty trail looks pretty sweet, where is it?

Re:

I think "someone" owes the Scottish Mince Marketing Board some royalties for breach of copyright. ;)

I see it more as enhancing global awareness of the brand :) And talking of mince, as a brand ambassador I made sure I did today - no risks were taken on the jumps.

I think John knows where the Benarty downhill trail is.

Oh aye, take any vids while in Whistler this time?

Re:

Aye, filmed the whole Top of the World trail and also the full length of Crank It Up. Haven't had the heart to look at it yet :(
Quiet at work the next few weeks, need to see if I can put something together.

Back