Festive Frolics ride - Monday 30th December. Pitmedden.

Re: Re:

Mr Panda":33yf4qjx said:
Grumpiness increases at 50 Velo - just wait til you hit the 60 button :twisted:
But once you hit 70 you forget what you were grumpy about, so all's well... :)

Re:

I can walk from one room to another to get something then not remember what for. It's a pisser when working on car and need another spanner/tool, by the time I get to the hut it's "WTF?"

If I don't reply to any pish-taking posts from you witty bams, it's probably because I've forgotten who I am....... :facepalm:

Re:

I have had that level of memory my entire life........where was I...........oh yes, I have a complete bike for the morras ride. Admittedly I have only just built it and god knows how it will ride. Retro of course and its the only mtb I now own which in itself is an odd feeling :)

velomaniac":3kzrhenz said:
god knows how it will ride.

Probably better than you, so I wouldn’t worry about it. ;)
In fact, given how little any of us have been out it’ll be a miracle if one of us (probably Keith) doesn’t end up in a&e.

Anyway, bike prepped and clothes laid out ready to go.
I’m needed back to look after Logan, so I’m going to skip the pub and head home after a quick sarnie, to give me a chance to get cleaned up first.

clubby":p6rgf5k6 said:
velomaniac":p6rgf5k6 said:
, given how little any of us have been out it’ll be a miracle if one of us (probably Rob) doesn’t end up in a&e.

You just mind those wooden boards over the stream eh Rob ;)

Attachments

• thumb_good-luck-were-all-counting-on-you-memegenerator-net-tirecr-good-49633546.png
    thumb_good-luck-were-all-counting-on-you-memegenerator-net-tirecr-good-49633546.png
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,885
Re:

Car boot sale?

Will be brin8ng a renthal fatbar alloy v2 30mm rise and a fizik Monte saddle. Both in excellent Nic.

Also got a polished gt avalanche frame approx 93-94 size 18inch if anybody wants a project.

Re:

Sorry guys , I won't make it. I thought twice of driving through to Fife straight off a night shift. Too great a chance of falling asleep at the wheel on the way home.

Back