Fergie must to Rofling at this

highlandsflyer":n2lptnlr said:
I cannot fathom any genuine football or sports fan having no respect for the man.

I have no respect for the man or his club.

CTID.

al.

Brilliantly successful, excellent player of mind games and sports psychologist. A master tactician, understands the game and his players very well and a tremendous ambassador. Just over a quarter of a century winning every possible trophy....still a bit of a git :D

The heart is a muscle made for love.

Hate shrinks the heart, love lets it grow to enormous capactity.

Football is in such a bad state thanks to those who hang on to the old ways of hate and the parochialism that feeds it.

Ho hum.

highlandsflyer":950iujhy said:
Football is in such a bad state thanks to those who hang on to the old ways of hate and the parochialism that feeds it.

So you've come round to our way of thinking? That sentence is fergie down to a tee. ;)

highlandsflyer":2macozvx said:
The heart is a muscle made for love.

Hate shrinks the heart, love lets it grow to enormous capactity.

Ho hum.

Now that's funny :LOL:

I love to hate the rags!

al. :D

swannymere":32amvo0k said:
highlandsflyer":32amvo0k said:

So you've come round to our way of thinking? That sentence is fergie down to a tee. ;)

Our?

There is that group mentality thing.

The man has been an outstanding campaigner to get hooliganism out of the game, both in the stands and on the pitch. With equal measure he has moved against sectarianism in his life as a player, manager and person.

I like Mancini but don't like the club. I'm no Man U fan either but when it comes to all the qualities a manager requires Fergie has them.

Every person with some wee grudge is just bitter that he doesn't manage their own team, and that their manager (or more likely 10 managers) don't/didn't have the attributes he has. Of course it doesn't help that he's Scottish and there's a paucity of quality English manages around. one in the PL top 10?

He actually reminds me of someone I work closely with. Love them or hate them (and many do) they have drive, confidence, determination more than any particular skill. And it all boils down to drive, skills can be learned. How many of the current PL managers will be still going strong, top of the league at 71?

He's unique in the PL and probably football generally. I just wish he'd come and managed Rangers. Maybe in his 80s, he'll still be better than Super Ally.

Long live Fergie time. :p

highlandsflyer":17b0n29n said:
swannymere":17b0n29n said:
highlandsflyer":17b0n29n said:

Our?

There is that group mentality thing.

The man has been an outstanding campaigner to get hooliganism out of the game, both in the stands and on the pitch. With equal measure he has moved against sectarianism in his life as a player, manager and person.

It gets better!! :roll:

Remember Alfie Haaland and the disgraceful way that old bacon face closed ranks to protect that scum hooligan keane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_st29mlQwU

You may have a short memory when it comes to the rags, but I don't.

al.

I have been following Alex since Aberdeen days. Living in Shetland, our nearest team was Aberdeen.

34 years later I and still in awe of his consistency.

Whatever challenges arise, he just floats above them.

I just so happened ending up in Manchester for a few years and was able to attend matches.

I have admired many players and managers over the years, the way Mancini dealt with last season was humorous and ultimately impressive.

Roy Keane takes no shite and I hope he gets back into management.

Neil Lennon, Martin O'Neill, Alex McLeish, Davey Moyes.

All good men, as are the Special One and the likes of Gianluca Vialli.

To truly appreciate the game you need to set aside allegiances for at least a moment.

Latest posts

Back