Feck iT..I'm out of here

Its okay I know where he works......I'll soon drag him back, a sniff of moots should have him back. :LOL: :LOL:

It worried me reading his post about full suspension :shock: :LOL:

Carl, come back its where ye belongs.

what's wrong with just leaving quietly? it sounds like you want people to validate your presence here by asking you not to leave...

Comments like this are not helpful. :evil:

I would hope that if anyone were to leave that had been well regarded on the site they would post a final good by. :?

jez-4-bikes-max":1k1onfox said:
I hope I get my wheels Ive paid for before you disappear Harry :?

Hope this was said in jest. :?

Are you really worried Jez.:roll:

HB is a well respected trader around these wood.

What's going on?

People can't just leave willy nilly!!

Sorry to hear that Carl, hope you will come back here, if not then I wish you all the best in future.

I'm on the site quite a lot, don't contribute much but enjoy reading some of the weird goings on of the community :LOL: , but this is sad.
Hope you come back soon.

Don't go Carl your post are entertaining, you seem a really niceguy.

I spoke to Carl on the phone today and I can see why he's upset with certain "mature" users. Some of the buyers and sellers on here can be annoying to deal with and are un-appreciative of the effort that he goes to in order to keep them happy! As Carls feedback shows he has always been an excellent seller when describing parts, packaging bits really well and posting fast but you just can't please some people!

I've got a list of people that I won't buy from, or sell to, on here even if they're selling something that I really want. :evil:

Hopefully Carl will be coming along to one of the Afan rides I'm going on this month so we can all have a big group hug and possibly talk him into coming back.

This place won't be the same without him :cry:

I dont see why it would make me leave the forum though .

just ignore the people you dont share the same views , and enjoy the rest .
it is the same at work and many other places .

Back