Fat Chance Yo Eddy Redux II

scant":249a5nyf said:
thats looking nice :D , certainly the brakes are an improvement over the original alivios that the german & french forums took the pi$$ out of when you first built it up :LOL: :D

so I guess you;re on the look out for a larger frame given that this 1s blatently too small for you? with that saddle to stem position change all your need is some tri bars ;) :LOL:

:LOL: well done.

John":30hsup7x said:
scant":30hsup7x said:
thats looking nice :D , certainly the brakes are an improvement over the original alivios that the german & french forums took the pi$$ out of when you first built it up :LOL: :D

so I guess you;re on the look out for a larger frame given that this 1s blatently too small for you? with that saddle to stem position change all your need is some tri bars ;) :LOL:

why thank you ;)
I would have gone with purple as the classic grellow colour scheme, but red still looks cool.
no real offense meant by the sizing b.t.w. you'd deffo be more comfortable on a ML over a M.

scant":2ipu59x0 said:
John":2ipu59x0 said:
scant":2ipu59x0 said:

why thank you ;)
I would have gone with purple as the classic grellow colour scheme, but red still looks cool.
no real offense meant by the sizing b.t.w. you'd deffo be more comfortable on a ML over a M.

None taken, you'll have to do better to offend me scant ;)
The size is fine, the tt is plenty long enough. Guess thats one of the good things about being a bit taller, it's easier to find and ride a smaller frame rather than vice versa ;)

John":a2526sir said:
scant":a2526sir said:
John":a2526sir said:
scant":a2526sir said:

why thank you ;)

None taken, you'll have to do better to offend me scant ;)
The size is fine, the tt is plenty long enough. Guess thats one of the good things about being a bit taller, it's easier to find and ride a smaller frame rather than vice versa ;)

no intention of offending ever meant.. I used to post retro threads all the time on STW & have the pi$$ taken so was a refreshing change to have this site & be able to speak freely within an appropriate audience ;)

you'd still be better off on a ML tho ;)

That just is stunning bike :D
One of nicest I have seen this forum.
I must start search one for myself now...

Can someone explain these Fat sizes to me :roll:

John":1b19o0hn said:
If I'm doing bad pictures, I do holograms. Rolling Eyes
Truly beautiful work of art. Wink
I love Fat Very Happy

I'm lost.....

Dhphat":1b19o0hn said:
I love this bike. The cross stop really makes it.

The crosstop was out of neccessity. The fork steerer was too short to run a cable hanger. It had to be a ringle / king / pauls front end so crosstop it was
:cool:

In Spain, saying "I do holograms," is the same as not making good pics
StarTrek ago "Holograms" = bad pics ;)

John

Thats a fantastic build, its obviously taken a great deal of patience to get all of those parts together but its clearly been worth it.

I look forward to seeing your next build.

StarTREK":13jdjj80 said:
John":13jdjj80 said:
If I'm doing bad pictures, I do holograms. Rolling Eyes
Truly beautiful work of art. Wink
I love Fat Very Happy

I'm lost.....

Dhphat":13jdjj80 said:
I love this bike. The cross stop really makes it.

The crosstop was out of neccessity. The fork steerer was too short to run a cable hanger. It had to be a ringle / king / pauls front end so crosstop it was
:cool:

In Spain, saying "I do holograms," is the same as not making good pics
StarTrek ago "Holograms" = bad pics ;)

star trek :LOL:

the frame is a 93, size M.

cheers mazdaman :cool:

:shock:

That is a lovely, lovely bike!

I think I may have just had a gentleman's accident :oops:

Back