Fat Chance Bro Eddy and Colnago Master Mtb

Fillet Fetish

Senior Retro Guru
Hi folks,

I have to make quite a cut in my collection - here go some of my cherished bikes/framesets:

Klein Adept Size L fuselage in Moonrise, good conditiog with fading, one shallow dent in the top tube and some chips and chainsuck, colours still vibrant though - ideal for a runner that still really turns heads...
Looking to get back what I payed: 1550€ shipped worldwide (I know this is not cheap, but it´s moonrise :p )

picture link contains more pics of the Iced Teal fuselage as well
http://1drv.ms/1UYeHOY

Fat Chance Bro Eddy size SM sapphire blue w. Judy forks vgc - some Patina, no rust, very very rare and smooth ride - Chris King headset is not included, worldwide shipping is:

650 € shipped worldwide
https://picasaweb.google.com/1165460907 ... nceBroEddy

1989/90 Colnago Master Mtb, has some Patina, XT gruppo (pedals and STIs are Deore), comes with Turbo reissue saddle instead of the flite pictured, runs smoothly - it´s set up to fit me perfectly (I am 5´10" with 30" inseam), has got a dent in the headtube that doesn´t affect performance, nice GilCo tubes, frame has been meticulously cleaned, rustproof treated, all components have been overhauled/polished/optimized - I invested lots of work to make this gem shine again - sad to see this one go :(

1250 € shipped worldwide
https://picasaweb.google.com/1165460907 ... er12201502

Alle prices include worldwide shipping - payment via Paypal family&friends or bank transfer

I will try to link to my picture galleries for the bikes - here I will only include one picture each...
Please state your interest in this thread and follow it up with a PM...

Attachments

• WP_20150813_08_55_31_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150813_08_55_31_Pro.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 3,499
  • WP_20150626_10_21_48_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150626_10_21_48_Pro.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 3,499
Re: big clearance sale: Klein Adept, GT Xizang, Fat Chance,...

Intrested in GT and FAT Yo.
PM on way.

Do you hv the geom size for the Tommasini?

Are you sure the Xizang is 18"?? Looks more like a 16" to me (hopefully). What is the seat tube length C-C and C-T? Interested if it happens to be a 16" ;-)

BTW: It's a 1992, U-Brake and no internal cable routing for the rear brake :)

Hi,
@void:
Yes you are right indeed: it´s 16" - I remeasured yesterday - 41cm c/c - toptube 53 cm c/c.

@obihehk:
The Tommasini measures:
seat tube: 47cm c/c, top tube: 57cm c/c

Hi - yes the Adept is still here.
If anybody wants to buy a bike/frame that shall be shipped this year still payment has to be here until the 22nd of December (we are in Hungary at my mother in law´s place from the 26th of December until the 3rd of January...

As a birthday special (I turned 40 today) every frameset/bike bought and payed today (on December 20th) will be up with a 5% discount.
(Did I just really make a birthdaygift for you on MY birthday?) ;)

Back