Fat Chance 1992 Yo Eddy Rebuild

Thanks for that :D

Yeah, that does look to have clearance under the arm, unless it's just a shadow ? I think yours is machined like the one above I found for sale ?

Well it would be nice to know what it came off (it might help others) but ultimately it can be made to work and look 'factory' (other than its colour ... :LOL:) so I am happy :cool:

WD :D

no it's clearance, not much but it's there.... The other one is on the DH bike so would have to pull the crank off to check

Re:

Well, that's that answered then :

The genuine XTR version also has thicker webs, I guess to make it stiffer :D

If anyone is interested, I have enough spare crank parts to put a little package together :

• 175mm arms.
• 5 bolt spider.
• Black XTR crank bolts and collars.
• Rebuildable XTR bottom bracket.

PM me with any interest ;-) :D

The last (I think) of the Fat Jersey collection arrived :

Not perfect, but tidy enough to look good, but not to tidy to be cautious about wearing / marking it :D and it fits ! :LOL:

All pads are new :

I think the green ones are the cheap type that are on eBay :D

Check out eBay number 331353376958, the seller still has some :cool:

Contact him and ask about postage / and multiple purchases etc ;-)

More matching NOS gayness to match the pink bottle cages ... :LOL:

Should have some modified fork photos soon ... ;-)

Hi,

First of all, it has been a great ride reading your build thread through, I also truly appreciate your attention to detail. Hopefully you will get this up and running some beautiful summer day! :cool:

Secondly, after reading this I do not anymore stress that much about finishing my multiple projects in a rush, now I got some valuable perspective on the matter of long restoration project :LOL: Good luck and keep it up slowly and steadily!

-Turkka

Back