Faggin Womans NOS + Campagnolo (finished at last)

Thank You Elev12k, so glad you like it. I'd ride to the shops on it my friend. As for the era diferences, .... well I haven't given the wife enough knowledge yet to pull me up :) She certainly knows the difference between a bike ... and this bike though, never known her to smile so much, not since I offered her a divorce LOL.

Thanks again, yours Laz.

Thanks Spokesman, appreciate the comments my friend. My best to you, yours Laz.

Thanks Bendo :) The wife used to like going for the odd ride, never too far, now she's never off it, and never stops planning the next jaunt.

What I like most of all is "she took the time this last 12 months to watch my every move, every buy, every disappoinment at an auction lost or part not found. She knows which parts are what, she can even name parts from the 70's right through to modern day, but most of all mosts, its the smile she wears when out on it, that was worth every penny, every drop of sweat ....... we have a new convert to "retro cycles" :)

Just love the look on her face when she rides it, .... effortlessly .... up hills.

Later my friend, yours Laz.

That is so lovely - beautiful frame complemented by spot on components. Feeling rather guilty about the Raleigh Pioneer that I dragged out of the bush at the bottom of mum and dad's garden for Mrs Goldie to"enjoy". :oops:

HI Goldie :) "Don't let the wife see this post and all will be fine my friend"

Love the idea that the wife knows about her bike, and what it is, but a little knowledge in a wifes hands can be dangerous, especially when you want to just chuck something to hand on it to get it finished and she steps in and booms "Not putting that crap on MY bike" LOL

Thanks for the comments, and glad you liked it, yours Anthony.

V. nice.

I have one of these in yellow - or rather the wife has - built up with 3 speed torpedo coaster brake and various cast-offs.

She never liked the skinny tyres on it so it's been gathering dust in the garage for over a decade.....

Hi dbmtb :) Thank you for the comments.

"Any chance of a pic or 2 my friend of that yellow 1 ?" Would love to see it.

As for the skinnys, "the wife is also a bit cautious when on them, but the more I make her use them, especially on soft dirt track instead of smooth tarmac, the more she realises that they might feel weak because they are skinny, but are actually very stable and strong."

The more she uses it, the more she wants to use it, just like a good bike should be, always making you want more from it :) Take care, yours Laz.

Back