F/S..Dyna Tech Odyssey... SOLD

Sithlord

Old School Grand Master
Right decided this will have to go , tried a while ago but no interest, I'll try again as I want to release some funds for another possible project so help me out guys.. ;) , if you want the bike but feel the price is wrong , PM me with a offer somewhere around the asking price..

Overall in vvgc with the odd paint scuff to the frame,, most of the components are near NOS condition and work flawlessly....

Frame size is 18" c-t .. with a 21 3/4" toptube.

Full spec here..

Dyna Tech Odyssey Frame 2070 Butted tubing (basically a Reynolds 653 frame if I'm correct)

Dyna Tech Odyssey Forks 1" threaded (531 reynolds type tubing, if I'm right)

Dyna Tech 1 1/8th Stem

Ritchey Logic headset, brand new

Gripshift Wavy, Shimano compatible 8 speed shifters.. , (Can be changed for XT Thumbs if preferred.. at extra cost )

Avid Single digit Ti Speed dial brake levers (NOS) , (can be change for excellent condition Ritchey Logic cantilevers.)

Avid Single digit Ti V' Brakes,, ,these can be change for Ritchey Logic cantilevers if preferred)

Bontrager Race lite handlebars..

LX Chainset, with Pace NOS outer and middle ring, and Lightly used Venhill granny ring..

Hollow pin chain

Shimano SPD 525 pedals

LX Front Mech

Bottom bracket will be a Shimano sealed little Un number..

Shimano Ultegra Rear mech (custom polished) with Alloy upgraded bolts and fittings

Vredstein Tyres

Tioga superlight inner tubes..

USE Alloy Seatpos

Selle Italia SLK Seat (carbon railed)

Alloy allen key seatpost clamp (original Q?R included)

Mavic 221 silver rims, on LX rear Hub, with a ultegra/dura ace custom cassette, front is a specilized stout front hub, both wheels are true and straight, with new bearings recently fitted to front and rear hubs.

Brand new pre tensioned cableset throughtout.

Ideally want to sell as a complete bike ,

A reduced price for a quick sale £ 280.00

Price is posted for UK Mainland with overseas shipping available at extra cost.. :)

The bike will be cleaned and boxed in a proper bike box, and wrapped and protected so no damage occurs in transit.. :)

I will only sell the parts if no interest in complete bike.. Please DO NOT PM me asking for parts off this as they will only become availble maybe if the bike does not sell as a complete unit..

Weight of bike as above approx 23lb..

PM me or register your interest here please.. .. :)

Now for some pics.. :)

IMGP1507-1.jpg

IMGP1508-1.jpg

IMGP1486.jpg

IMGP1498.jpg

IMGP1500-1.jpg

IMGP1489-1.jpg

IMGP1499-2.jpg

IMGP1506-2.jpg

IMGP1493-1.jpg

IMGP1502.jpg

IMGP1485-1.jpg

IMGP1545.jpg

IMGP1539.jpg

IMGP1538.jpg

IMGP1540.jpg

IMGP1544.jpg

IMGP1484.jpg

If you need any more photos or information/sizes etc,, dont hesitate to give me a shout.. :)

I know a man who'll do a good deal on a nice ferrule for that... :shock: :p

What an absolute beauty - hope my impending Dyna will live up to that standard! :cool:

elPedro666 wrote :

What an absolute beauty - hope my impending Dyna will live up to that standard!

Thanks so much chap,, it is truly a really nice bike,,(totally not expecting for me to say that about a raleigh :shock: ) for the short time I've taken it for a spin to make sure everything is spot on , I was amazed how nice this felt,,, and I've knocked another 2lb off the original weight so expect it to ride even nicer.. :)

After my original attempt to sell this, I had decided, it rode too nice to sell and was going to keep it , hence the upgrades ;) , but there is something nicer on the horizon , so really need to release the funds tied up in this , otherwise I would be keeping it :(

Matt Hall wrote :

Can i have 1st dibs on the seatpost if you split?

As from yesterday, I no longer accept dibs fella, I've been let down too many times from folk so its he who pays first from now on... money talks.. ;)

If I cannot sell this as a complete bike then , I shall be splitting (such a shame, if I have too) and you will have the same chance as everyone else :)

Thanks for the interest :)

You've done a cracking job rebuilding this Si,

All credit to ya, and a free bump for one the best spec Dyna's I've seen for a long time..... :cool:

GT Steve wrote.. ...

You've done a cracking job rebuilding this Si,

All credit to ya, and a free bump for one the best spec Dyna's I've seen for a long time....

Well thank you very much Kind sir.. I like it a lot and will be sad to see it go.. but needs must.. :(

A Sunday morning price reduction for a quick sale.. :)

Now £ 280.00 Posted to a UK mainland address.. :)

Ok guys.. looks like no one is interested in this as a complete bike , which is a real shame... :(

So I've decided I will give it another 24 hours and if no one is interested in the complete bike I shall have no choice other than to split it.. :(

So can I ask if anyone is interested in any of these parts on the bike to register their interest here on this thread , followed by a PM please.. :)

Cheers

Si

Back