EXOTICA ONLY..........!

Re: AMERICAN EXOTICA ONLY..........!

Thought the klein boys would have been here by now

Re:

Tc a Klein just for you

97 Attitude Race (not the most exotic of them, maybe erotic though) under 20 lbs. with pedals

1942 Cleveland Welding Company Roadmaster

Attachments

• klunker.jpg
    klunker.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 834
  • 20141029_170404.jpg
    20141029_170404.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 834

To me, the Stumpjumper epitomized the American MTB of the mid '90's.... My 1995 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 FS:

J

I'm only posting this because I reckon it must be Sinnermans Kryptonite! :)

Carl, admit it, you hate it, right?

American frame, fork, CNC etc.

DEAD LAST IN BOTM BABY!!

WOW.........fellas........excellent entries, fantastic pics....!. (and to think I only stepped out for an hour or so for dinner, just shows what we can collectively achieve when we try).

NoW........Controversially perhaps- Im a PROUD English Man, and I am happy to shout "RULE BRITANNIA" at the top of my Voice without shame as some have seen, but despite being a hunter of old skool English steel...............but .....I wouldn't be without our American friends, we have a whole lifetime of mountain bikes and the sport of mountain biking be thankful for and the bike boom that's still with us....,

NEVER Overlooked (not in my book)

Never Under estimated

Builders, designers, tinkerers, virgin importers, Experimenters, REPACK racers..........

WE have them All to be thankful For...........and despite the MISERY, the miserable, and the Moaning of late every time I turn a page here......., We don't just need to celebrate the Mountain BIkE, we need to Celebrate WHAT we fell in LOVE with back in the Day, and what John has enabled us to have here today, WE HAVE A CHANCE TO SHOW OFF THE BEST of the BEST.

SPECIAL THANKS

To Wadsy............ Martin Hope you are keeping well mate.

Salsa........

Mountain Goats.......

Kleins.........

Bontrager..........

W.T.B............

Cunninghams.............

Yetis.............

FUNK.................

COme on WHat am I forgetting............

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back