Exeter Bike Jumble!! - new 2105 dates - 3rd May!

Re:

Not a criticism at all, but just that I noticed there were cyclists everywhere; maybe if there was a sign over the other side of the bridge, pointing out that the jumble was there? I struggled to find you, not being a local. I just feel that casual cyclists may have wandered over and bought some bits and bobs if they knew it was on, it was a good venue.

Of course, there may well be restrictions on putting signs out, I know some local councils aren't keen on A boards and the like!

Re: Exeter Bike Jumble!!

i still looking where is venue and time this event because i live in Exeter.

wan":270ek8do said:

Hi :D . Did you take a look at the very first post on page 1 of this thread? (Also I'll pm you and everyone else next time we do a retro ride at Haldon). Cheers!

tiboltrider":2kbw5fax said:
wan":2kbw5fax said:

Hi :D . Did you take a look at the very first post on page 1 of this thread? (Also I'll pm you and everyone else next time we do a retro ride at Haldon). Cheers!

aarrrgghh...my mistake :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Re: Exeter Bike Jumble!! (next date - Sept 7th)

Hi Matt

If 7 Sept is still on, can I book a place to sell please? Can you confirm time and exactly where on the quay Charity HQ is?

Thanks, Damon

Hi Damon, the postcode and a map is available on the poster (full size version here http://morag.notdot.org/for_sale/Jumble_Dates.png)

But if you know the Quay well then we are by the basin next to the piazza, just behind the watersports shop next to the Canoe/Rowing Club.

No need to book a place, you can just turn up on the day but I will put a table aside for you.

Thanks
Matt

Brilliant, thanks Matt. Count me in. I'll put out a tweet or two as well (Devon Hour are pretty helpful with things like this).
Only prob, I couldn't get the link to open. I'll pm you my email; could you send me a copy of the poster directly?

Re:jumble

Hi Matt.
Can I book a pitch for this one please, got some clearing out to do.
91 Specialized Rockhopper 18" with Special Edition STXRC group, £120
97 Lava Dome frame 18", 7/10. £75
92 Lava Dome frame 19", 6/10. £40
90s ? Marin frame 18, 4/10. £10
Scott Yecora 17", 5/10. £20
96 Kona Sex Three, Pace forks, XT bits & Hope front brake. Fox rear shock 18", 9/10. £350
Plus loads of bits & road stuff.

Cheers, Mark.

Latest posts

Back