Exeter Bike Jumble!! - new 2105 dates - 3rd May!

Re:

Nobody would mind, not sure it would be the best place to sell them but you never know!

See you Sunday!

Re:

thanks, worth a try - don't have as much bike jumble as I thought, or not that I can bear to part with anyway!

Re: Re:

kirbdug":1bs7ilpe said:
The kona is a 19"" in good condition
This lot will be going also have two gorilla tubs of parts

Kirbdug

Family event Sunday but that tufftrax looks nice!

Re: Re:

coomber":29l7xxfs said:
kirbdug":29l7xxfs said:
The kona is a 19"" in good condition
This lot will be going also have two gorilla tubs of parts

Kirbdug

Family event Sunday but that tufftrax looks nice!

The tufftrax frame,fork,stem,seat post,bb, handlebars and headset is up for £50 Ono or swap for mint flite saddle.The orange c16r and lava dome are up for £70 Ono each. If I get the full asking price on the kona or orange or both I will give £10 for each frame set (applies to kona and orange) sold to the charity.
If you want them then come and get them on Sunday 1st come 1st served and help a charity out in the process.
Kirbdug

Re:

Van is now loaded.
Got a bike, 3x frame and forks, wheels, mechs, shifters, bars, stems but no kitchen sink

See you there
Kirbdug

Re: Exeter Bike Jumble!!

Good event today guys - Loads of quality items at crazily cheap prices and a real nice bunch of people. Well worth a visit!!

Re:

Sorry I missed the best bit I think, what with a late start, missing the junction off the M5 somehow (how?? I've done it a hundred times!!) and parking on the wrong side of the quay. Will make a beter effort next time, looked good! And got some very cheap tyres...which I don't really need.... :facepalm: :cool:

Re:

Good turn out of sellers with quality gear, could of done with a few more buyers. Hope this continues as it was the first and looks promising for the future. Great to catch up and meet some more from retrobike.

Kirbdug

Back