Exeter area - Woodbury This Sunday 10:30 start

That Raleigh Cobra is ace :cool: That would be so cool to see this on the ride :cool:

I may even be bring the Maverick instead of the Specialized to keep it company if its definatley coming ;)

I see mate it full of stuff :LOL:

is everyone cool if I am slow though??

Don't know if i could sponge a lift from anyone going from Torquay ?? My wife has told me that she now needs the car !!

danpiero":3ex7iazp said:
Don't know if i could sponge a lift from anyone going from Torquay ?? My wife has told me that she now needs the car !!

Yep, can do for cake and sweets. :D Don't suppose Martyn can come?

GM - I'll see if I can get it out tomorrow!!! :roll:

Don't worry about being slow, it's not a race and we're all looking forward to seeing you there.

Just enjoy getting out for a ride and have a bit of fun :D

Konaglider":2oh82dyq said:
Don't worry about being slow, it's not a race and we're all looking forward to seeing you there.

Just enjoy getting out for a ride and have a bit of fun :D

Cool, I am over weight. I hope to get up to woodbury often once I get my kona sex one back.

Looking forward to my first meet

tiboltrider":1s5j2qzv said:
danpiero":1s5j2qzv said:

Yep, can do for cake and sweets. :D Don't suppose Martyn can come?

GM - I'll see if I can get it out tomorrow!!! :roll:
That would be cool ! cake and sweets shouldn't be a problem . I've let Marty C know but i don't think he can make it . Where could i meet you ? i live down the road from the Kents pub so could meet there ?

Back