Emma?

Bpool77":360x9q1w said:
The History Man":360x9q1w said:
is it IOS 7.0.2?

They've done something that's improved the pics massively. i have an ipad3

Yep it's got iOS 7 update? Just takes grainy pics with the rear cam and slightly better with the front?

I can update to 7.0.3 now? Will do it tonight.

Do it. Chorizo and garlic pasta sauce with a starter of herb bread and local cheeses tonight with Cabernet Shiraz. My turn to cook again.

David B":3fvsmq6h said:
Alison":3fvsmq6h said:
What ever happened to good wholesome food, properly cooked and served to all members of the family at the same time?

Alison

Family get-togethers with my folks are still like that, even though neither my sister nor I live at home any more (I don't even live in the same county as the rest of my family!!) - not just the special occasions but ordinary midweek evenings too.

David

The comfort, security, and social benefits of the sharing of a good meal cannot be overestimated.

And I like good food!

Haha not so diff here either chicken, chorizo and linguine in a tomato and garlic sauce and with some cheapo Spanish wine and my attempt to cook also.

Bpool77":3efg4ysn said:
Haha not so diff here either chicken, chorizo and linguine in a tomato and garlic sauce and with some cheapo Spanish wine and my attempt to cook also.

I'd be happy with anything with a nice wine, for the chance not to be the cook for a change and not to do the pots after or the next day :D

Alison

Back