Electronic shifting

cambriabike.com were selling airlines off some time ago. intense team used it briefly before abandoning it.

Re: Shimano electronic dura ace

fatterry":1rrhs9e9 said:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/news/03-09

So the big S looks set to enter the fray.

Missed that link, just saw it in CW today. Very interesting.

Looks sort of normal too

20810tn.jpg

20814tn.jpg

Airlines

My Shop fitted one of the only 2 sets in the UK to a Specialized Big hit for a Millionaires son, still brings it in every now and then, absolutely incredible shifting, with a satisfying hiss of air every shift!
Amazing bit of kit, we sold it for £750!!!

Dura ace

Shimano has the new Dura Ace Di2 for sale/order now as far as I know. It has been used by some Gerolstiener riders over the past 2 years. It is non compact at the moment so is aimed at competitive riders, but next year there will be a compact version.
All reviews so far give it a good write up. Can imagine it trickling down the line as time goes on.
Jamie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I saw a Zap derailleur in a little bike shop in Colorado Springs called Bicycle Experience. Only one I've ever seen.

Back