Edinburgh Gumtree - more craziness

Re: Never!

allanofwales":3qaqgpt1 said:
Well, the bike station i keep saying to people is good for a couple of things...buying a bike isn't one of them in my opinion, but it is a charity and it keeps them going. They are good for going along on a Wednesday night to "fix your bike" in one of their sessions, i'm not at all affiliated with them in any way, but i don't have all the tools i need, so find myself there from time to time. I tell every one of my customers that this can be done, almost all of them are surprised there is somewhere that offers this service, but grateful for the knowledge...i was wondering if i should try and set something up with them...what exactly, i don't know yet.
On a totally different topic, i'm originally from Ayrshire, moved here 4 years ago through working with Macbackpackers in a variety of locations...that makes me a Kilmarnock Fan (actually Kilwinning Boy), Just so you know Jambo!
:)
Allan

Yep, the bikestand and tool sessions are a great idea, they get people learning how a bike can be fixed and they also give access to tools that you may use once in a blue moon.

And thanks for letting us have our manager back and giving us Kevin Kyle for free. Shame we're going to have to pay for Craig Bryson though :D

Hi Allan, welcome to macretro, yes I think you underpriced the overburys, very respected brand here, but don't let us stop you from doing it again :)

I think the other 2 are near their correct bands but learn your components as frequently you might make more parting out a bike, especially if you use eBay or here.

Back