Ebay woes.

At least my nos Ti-glide with the half length freehub arrived today. So things are brighter :D
What a strange thing I have to say. But the games afoot with that odd freehub :D

Your right, he doesnt have to accept the return, in which case you will recieve the frame and can donate it to charity or the like.

Also to cheer you up more, he will get a mark against his account for returned items, and you can leave him negative feedback :twisted:

The thing is though, it is not your fault, these things happen and you are entitled to your money back. Plenty of scams on ebay, lots and lots, who's to say the frame wasnt damaged when he sent it? and the photos he used were from before, plenty of things get damaged during packing, ebay even has a seller option just for this, its that common!

Send it back :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Signed for delivery is just a signature to prove you received the item. The courier knows nothing about what's inside, and there is no expectation for you to check the parcel contents and choose to accept or refuse it.

Open a dispute case via eBay, you should get a full refund, including any postage outlay. If they decide to leave negative feedback, you can have it removed as it's not justified. As a buyer you can only be rated on paying.

I hope it all works out for you. Have a case open myself as a seller hasn't bothered to post the item I've paid for (assume he wasn't happy with the sale price). Annoying but hey ho, there are too many dodgy sellers these days, so protection is needed.

It's a good idea to hook up your PayPal account to a credit card, as you can recover losses through the card too of all else fails.

Back