Ebay USA - why even BOTHER!!

Dyna Ti wrote:
Jamiedyer wrote:

Its like a jungle out there, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

Jamie

You might go insane and maybe hijack a plane

People pi**ing in the stairwell they just dont care !

:cool: :cool: :cool:
Jamie

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The whole 'C-Record Era' thing pisses me off.

What's that supposed to mean? Just because something was made in the same period as something desirable, it's also worth having too?

The Triplex Professional was from the C Record Era - so what? It is still a piece of shite.

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":vrw8im8u said:
nice one, i might just do that!! :LOL:

here's a belter for you - it's the january sale in this guy's store today -
reduced £131.60 is this great .. .

... wait for it . . .

.... PAPER BAG!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-CAMPAGNO ... 3f3e188e94

:facepalm:

I think we have a winner! Especially once you add the $45 shipping charges, presumably to put it in a stronger bag...

I do wonder whether this is a money-laundering front.

Should we pick one of these nonsense listings and all just bombard with the only sane question: "are you taking the pi$$?!"

Re: Re:

rusty bodie":mw4ngw5l said:
nice one, i might just do that!! :LOL:

here's a belter for you - it's the january sale in this guy's store today -
reduced £131.60 is this great .. .

... wait for it . . .

.... PAPER BAG!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-CAMPAGNO ... 3f3e188e94

:facepalm:

Yes, but it's 20% off!.....gotta be a bargain! :LOL:

Sadly, a lot of this NOS kit does sell - to Japan. PB Bikes and their offshoot 'The Pro Locker' allegedly have sources from European ex Tour mechanics, which is where most of the kit originates.

Jeez, I nearly bought 60's Peugeot musette from them myself for £60. Fortunately the wife stopped me, a lucky escape ;)

Latest posts

Back