Ebay USA - why even BOTHER!!

Re:

i doubt VERY much if mr shimano ever included "pink day straps" with his pedals and that the seller has received ANY comments about anything OTHER than his hilarious asking price!!

:shock:

But they're a piece of history! and you can finance them interest free over 6 months! import charges are a quite hefty 117 USD, but at least shipping is resonable :facepalm:

Re:

:LOL:

tell me about it - i just bought a really nice old 7 eleven top from the states - price was great, shipping was fine and then i get a note through the door saying that they can't deliver it until i pay them thirteen quid import duty!

...for something second hand and almost thirty years old!!!!!

:eek:

Its like a jungle out there, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under ;)

It is a bit crazy with some clearly ill informed or maybe just very optimistic sellers who do believe that theres a sucker born every minute. Some of these things sell and some dont, they just keep dropping in price. Use it to your advantage, show these crazy things to potential buyers of your stuff and show them how much of a bargain your gear is. :)
I really like thise 105 pedals, which are decent pedals by the way, I like them but not at that price. It says the listing is no longer available, I pity the buyer if there was one as underneath where it shows you similar items is a far better condition, really nice original pair for £12 buy it now, free postage. :) maybe they should show you these before you buy ;)

Jamie

Jamiedyer":1h6odjsj said:
Its like a jungle out there, it makes me wonder how I keep from going under ;)

Jamie

:shock: You might go insane and maybe hijack a plane

Back