ebay dilema

foz":2aev71lk said:
If the total including postage is still a reasonable price, then just buy them and leave him the lowest rating in the postage costs star rating

Yeah just saw this, not a bad idea, I'd get the cranks and the feedback would make him think twice next time however I don't know about putting in another bid after retracting my first one

Re: Re:

captaincosmic":vwv71fjk said:
My first thought was that he doesnt want you coming round as its a security risk for him if he has loads of gear but then if he offered it for off ebay collection then it doesnt make sense.
Ebay wont care a damn I have lost count of the amount of crap I have bought of there and had no satisfaction with their complaints dept.
Just buy it if you want it ,maybe through someone elses account so it doesnt give him the satisfaction, maybe send an enquiry to haggle on the postage ?

I thought about this first point too especially as his first reply when I asked about collection was 'where u from' what's it matter? I was asking to collect from him

A long time ago I found a stem I wanted.Between myself and work a route I cycled every day.I won the stem for the price of 99p.He wanted a fiver for post so obviously I asked to pick it up.No way,I even asked him to leave it outside,I could just stop and grab it no need to hassle him,no way.So I had him deliver to my brother ten miles away incase he thought he was going to drop it at mine.He did post it.jm.

Back